Monday 13 May 2013

Photography Time!

Hey guys,
You might not know this but I really like taking photos! So I thought for this weeks blog post, I would share some of the recent photos I have taken in my last two holidays. One of the holidays I went on was camping and the other one was a trip to Sydney. They were both good trips, however I liked Sydney more because I got to compare it to Melbourne. (Where i live) 
I'm also going to add some photos of when I went to Melbourne City last. These photos are edited so I will tell you witch ones they are.

The camera I used for these photos were a Sony Cyber Shot. I don't know what exact model it is because I pulled the sticker off but I do know that it is 14.1 megapixels. I am looking at buying a DSLR camera, but that is a whole other story.

Sorry there is so many photos but I just wanted to share them all with you guys.

Hope you guys enjoy!





All the above photos are from Sydney. 











All the above photos are from when I went camping

Edited 

Edited

Edited

Edited

Edited
Hope you guys enjoyed these photos, 
Until next time
Carla xo

 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...