Monday 27 May 2013

My Magazine Cover

Hey guys,

For this weeks post, I thought I would share with you all something I created. In my media class at school, we were asked to create a magazine cover, contents page and article. I was really happy with how these turned out and thought I would share them with you all. To create these I used Photoshop. It was just a school project that I really enjoyed doing.
Hope you guys like them too. (You wont be able to read the article because it's to small, but maybe one day i'll post the whole thing. Also these are my own work, however the images used on them are not. If for some strange reason you would like to use my work, please ask first.)


Hope you like my work. I was really happy with how it turned out.

Until next week,
Carla xx

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hey I would love it if you'd check out my work over at cloudcaitlin24.blogspot.co.uk/p/portfolio.html ! Yours is really good!

    Amy Caitlin xo | cloudcaitlin24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and of course I'll check out your work!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...